WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
We have created a professional team of web app developers (both frontend and backend) to be able to correspond effectively to our client’s needs.
Request For Proposal
WHAT WE OFFER
Frontend Web Development
Delivering a web representation for the app on the internet is an incredibly important step towards your app success. Our expert team of frontend developers and designers are capable of creating all sorts of promotional app websites, content management systems, certain app functionality dashboards and other types of Web User Interface solutions.
Backend Web Development
We hired in our team talented backend developers not only for setting up a website but developing a backend for the application. In case the app requires the storage and transfer of any data to own servers or any cloud services, our team delivers the backend solutions
Admin Panel Development
According to project`s requirements, we create admin panel to work with integrated analytics from stats panels and carry out user management.
Project Support & Updates Implementation
To achieve a result that will satisfy our customers and reach all his business goals, after the project is already released, we provide services to support mobile web application, rolling updates and free bug fixing during three months
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OPEN SOURCE TOOLS
The major open source tools we use for web development are:
- WordPress: Started primarily as a CMS, WordPress today forms a backbone to millions of websites out there. The SEO optimization, easy content management and the plethora of themes available makes WordPress a default choice for a website platform. The newer plugins like ecommerce enable the much desired functionality of an ecommerce site, making the platform ever so desirable.
- Drupal: Drupal has been a choice of web developers because of two major reasons – Long term business security and Enterprise-class scalability. The highly customizable platform provides rapid and agile web development.
- Joomla: Joomla is another free open source platform with diverse extensions and stunning templates. The flexibility, control and high quality offered by Joomla makes it an option as worthy as others.
- Magento: Magento is the default option for the majority of ecommerce developers round the globe. Unique mobile templates, Model-view-counter, multi store and multi site functionality are some of the most notable features.
- CS-Cart: It is essentially a PHP and MySQL based platform, used primarily as a commercial shopping cart solution. A ready storefront, support for over 80 payment methods and many shipping options, full inventory control are some notable features, CS-Cart has to offer.